Travancore Malayalee Council
Princess Aswathi Tirunal Gouri Lakshmi Bayi
Abraham P Sunny (President), Mob. +971 55 6260794
Daies Idiculla (Gen. Secretary), Mob. +971 50 6980613,
Dr. Sumi Mary Thomas (History Conference Coordinator)
www.tmcgulf.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof.-Vipin-K. Varughese (History Conference Coordinator)
www.tmcgulf.com E-mail: email@example.com
Ms.Uma Maheswari (History Conference Coordinator)
Aby (Media Coordinator)
Madhu A.V (TMC Arts Forum Convener), Mob: +971 50 5974013, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travancore Malayalee Council is an academic forum to study & research about Travancore history and heritage started with the blessings of Sree Padmanabhadasa Sree Uthradom Tirunal Marthanda Varma. Travancore was a prominent Indian Princely state ruled by the Travancore Royal Family until 1949. The aims of our association are to coordinate Historical documents of princely states in India and to establish a Travancore Heritage Study Center and Library in Kerala, currently Princess Aswathi Tirunal Gouri Lakshmi Bayi is the Patron of Travancore Malayalee Council.
The members of the Royal Family of Travancore and eminent researchers are assured their full support for this noble project. The various studies and explorations will be conducted in the coming days to the history and developments which happened during the past glorious days of Travancore.
Aims and Objectives
- To coordinate Historical documents of princely states in India and to establish a Heritage Study Center and Library in Kerala.
- To conduct History Conferences & History Study Tours.
- To conduct History Exhibitions.
- To publish Travancore Encyclopedia.
- To coordinate regional History of Travancore.
- To Publish History Journal : Journal of Travancore Studies.
- To promote the preservation of Historical Documents in a Digital format.
- To organize Travancore History Forums in regional level.
Travancore Malayalee Council has a committed team working with the blessings of Travancore Maharaja His Highness Uthradom Tirunal Marthanda Varma. We collected more than 3000 Digital Books in different subjects, Historical Photographs in Medicine (A3 Size), Digital copy of the Historical Letters, Proclamations, Coins and Speeches about prominent persons in different subjects, etc. Now we are able to conduct History Exhibitions in a professional level.
Our first project (Travancore History Conference & History Exhibition) was inaugurated by Her Highness Aswathi Tirunal Gouri Lakshmi Bayi on 21′st August 2010 at Sree Chithira Thirunal Balarama Varma Maharaja Nagar, Ranny. As proposed and agreed in this conference, we are planning to publish Travancore Encyclopedia. The first part of this Encyclopedia is under process. As part of the objectives of this organization we are conducting History Study Tours & History Conferences in regional level. All activities in this connection have been published in TMC website: www.tmcgulf.com
Join TMC Activities
1) TMC invites Historical articles and manuscripts for publication as our Historical Journal: Journal of Travancore Studies.
2) TMC is seeking sponsors for its project “Regional History of Travancore”. Sponsors are welcome to support the research project of Travancore History.
3) TMC invites Books, manuscripts, souvenirs, speeches, photographs, any other relevant historical documents for the proposed Travancore Heritage Study Center Library.
Membership is given to any person who subscribes to the aims and objectives of the association and who shall fulfill the requirements as laid down in the constitution. We welcome you to join together and strengthen to our mission.
More details: Contact – Daies Idiculla (Gen. Secretary),E-mail: email@example.com, Mob. +971 50 6980613,